- Our Commitment to Privacy We understand your concerns regarding privacy and designed this policy as part of our strong commitment to you.
- Cookies are used on the site to help customers access and track items in their shopping cart. A cookie is sent to the individual to identify them when they return to the site for the purpose of viewing items left in their shopping cart.
- hen registering as a member of DimpleChild, we may ask you to provide certain details about yourself.We do this in order to offer you a full range of information, products and services. To register as a member, we will ask you to provide your name, email address and mailing address.
- We will use this information to notify you of site changes at DimpleChild and provide you with valuable offers from DimpleChild and our Partners. All newsletters and promotional emails have an "opt-out" feature.
- When you order products, we will also need your billing and shipping information.This information should be as accurate as possible because we will use it for all contact, billing and shipping purposes.Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.